For the next three days, Manila will be a global hotspot for learning about the future of cuisine with chefs from Spain, Asia and the Philippines converging at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.
Why should you be interested? Here are 10 reasons why Madrid Fusion Manila is truly a hot ticket this weekend.
1. It’s the biggest thing to hit Philippine cuisine with chefs coming from all around the world to witness some of the most notable culinarian. Add to that the prospect of seeing and tasting some of the finest ingredients from Spain and the Philippines.
2. Michelin Stars, Repsol Suns, restaurants and chefs of the year—name the award for sure, that genius is part of the roster of speakers.
3. It’s an opportunity to learn the best techniques from the best chefs around the world to use in your very own kitchen.
4. The best and finest ingredients from Spain and the Philippines are ready for the tasting.
5. Those in the restaurant business can easily expand their network with attending delegates from all around the world.
6. The “Food and Wine Tunnels” will feature the best Spanish wines, and the most delectable ingredients through the “Tastings & Seminars” and “Tunnels & Presentations” found inside the trade exhibit. From olive oils to Spanish and Philippines cheeses, cured meats, heirloom rice dishes, Philippine liquors and Spanish wines, visitors can look forward to multi-sensory experiences at Madrid Fusion Manila.
7. During the event, the best Philippine produce and the most brilliant Filipino culinary talent will have the spotlight, and deservingly banner the delicious flavors of the country.
8. Taste the exquisite flavors of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao as curated and prepared by some of the most important names in Filipino cuisine. Regional lunches, which will be served during the three-day congress, will be a virtual culinary tour of our archipelago.
9. Own a masterpiece as each congress delegate will get a souvenir book designed by notable Filipino photographer Neal Oshima. Inside are original recipes crafted by the multi-awarded Spanish, Asian, and Filipino chefs.
10. Witness the elevation of Filipino cuisine to the world stage with this rare opportunity to build awareness about the country’s distinct flavors and how it can be the next star of the global culinary stage.