5-YEAR-OLD BOY DEAD IN FIRE WHILE SLEEPING

0

A five-year-old boy was scorched to death while sleeping alone inside their house number 211 1st Street, Barangay Salinas 1, Bacoor City, Cavite. According to Bacoor City Bureau of Fire Protection Sr. Insp. Aldwin Salazar, the fire started at 5:45 p.m. at the house of one Danilo David because of unattended electric stove situated at their kitchen while at the same time the victim Kleian Aimer Daelo y Inocentes, was sleeping alone inside their room. The fireout was declared at 7:15 p.m. they found the victim toasted to death.

Share.
.
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.