ATI TO SPEND P6.6B FOR MANILA SOUTH HARBOR EXPANSION

0

LISTED Asian Terminals Inc. (ATI) will spend about P6.6 billion for the expansion of Manila South Harbor. “Gearing towards greater growth and sustainability, we are shoring up our capital investments to P6.6 billion over the next three years,” said Eusebio Tanco, president of ATI. He also said that about 85 percent of its P6.6-capital expenditure would be spent on the expansion of the Manila South Harbor and the remaining 15 percent would be spent for the Batangas Port. “This is our most aggressive volume-driven investment program in over two decades—as we future-proof Manila South Harbor, our bullish Batangas Port and other facilities,” Tanco added.

Advertisements
Share.
loading...
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.