• Bataan fire leaves nearly P1-m damage

    0

    ABUCAY, Bataan: Fire caused by electrical short circuit gutted a house near the barangay plaza here on Tuesday night leaving an estimated P900,000 damage in public and residential property. Fire Officer 3 Elmer Cayanan of the town’s Bureau of Fire Management said the fire broke out at about 6:37 p.m. from the house of barangay (village) councilman Andres Tanael of Mabatang that spread to a variety store, the village town hall and a nearby facility. Cayanan said five firetrucks from Bataan towns and the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority responded which prevented the fire from further spreading into a populated area. Mabatang village chairman Potenciano Dominguez said no one was hurt in the fire that was put out after about one hour.

    Share.
    loading...
    Loading...

    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.