• Bids submitted for S. Korea fighter deal

    0

    SEOUL: South Korea said it had received two bids on Tuesday for a multi-billion dollar jet fighter contract, with foreign makers Airbus and Lockheed Martin each partnering with a Korean firm to submit rival offers. The defense ministry said the two bids had been submitted to the state arms procurement agency and the winner of the 8.6 trillion won ($7.8 billion) contract would be announced in July. The competition pits the country’s top civilian carrier Korean Air and European aerospace giant Airbus, against a rival bid from Korean Aerospace Industries in partnership with US firm Lockheed Martin.

    AFP

    Share.
    loading...
    Loading...

    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.