• British couple found dead in India hotel room


    AGRA, India: A British couple in their 20s were found dead in their hotel room in the popular tourist city of Agra, police said on Tuesday (Wednesday in Manila), suspecting they died from a drug overdose. The bodies of a 29-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were found on Tuesday morning in the Maya Hotel close to the world famous Taj Mahal, a senior police officer said.



    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.