Child dies in Parañaque fire

0

A seven-year-old boy died, while his mother and his three-month-old sister were in critical condition when a night fire hit an apartment building in Parañaque City on Tuesday. Onyx Garcia, 7, was declared dead on arrival at the Ospital ng Parañaque. His sister Chloe was treated with burns on her face, while their mother Cindy, 33, was brought to the San Juan de Dios Hospital and remains under medical observation from suffocation and burns. The fire broke out at the building’s ground floor in Tamaraw Court Street, Barangay Tambo and was caused by faulty electrical wiring, said arson investigator Fire Officer 3 Giovanni Cordez of Parañaque City’s Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP). The victims were sleeping on the second floor of the apartment. Cordez said at least P100,000 worth of properties were damaged.

Advertisements
Share.
loading...
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.