Del Potro out of Brisbane International

0

SYDNEY: Former US Open winner Juan Martin del Potro has withdrawn from the Brisbane International, officials said on Thursday, further delaying his return to the court from an injury-blighted 2014. The Argentine had been scheduled to play in the January 4-11 Brisbane event, ahead of defending his title in the Sydney International from January 11-17 in the lead-up to the Australian Open. But Brisbane International officials said del Potro “was forced to withdraw with a persistent left wrist injury.”

Share.
.
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.