KIDAPAWAN CITY: A fire gutted the storage room and offices of the Integrated Provincial Health Office (IPHO) building in North Cotabato early on Saturday. The fire started at 7:30 a.m. in one of the rooms of the building, security guard Joel Palencia said. The blaze was put under control after an hour and a half. Medical supplies and medicines intended for all barangays in North Cotabato were stored. Dr. Eva Rabaya, IPHO head, said the incident will be investigated. Initial investigations said the fire could have been caused by faulty wirings.