KOLLAM, India: Five men wanted over a massive explosion during a banned fireworks display that killed more than 100 people in southern Indian surrendered to police early Tuesday, a senior officer said. The blast ripped through concrete buildings at a Hindu temple complex in Kerala state where thousands had gathered on Saturday night to watch the display. Police had been hunting for the five who went missing after the disaster and initial charges including of culpable homicide not amounting to murder have been filed against them. “The five accused who were named in the FIR (first information report) surrendered before the local police,” head of Kerala’s police crime branch S. Ananthakrishnan said. “They have now been handed over to the crime branch. They are being questioned and will be formally arrested today,” Ananthakrishnan told Agence France-Presse.