KUALA LUMPUR: Officials confirmed on Thursday foreigners were among the 37 people killed when a bus crashed in Malaysia’s worst-ever road accident, as reports said the vehicle was overloaded and had been banned from roads. The express bus had 53 aboard when it veered off a busy and treacherous mountain road on Wednesday, tumbling into a deep gully and scattering dead and injured on the mountainside. The dead included 14 Malaysians, a Korean, one Nepalese, and a Bangladeshi-born Canadian passport-holder, said health ministry official Jeya Indran Sinnadurai. The rest were yet to be identified, he told reporters. Sixteen survivors are in hospital, including Malaysian, Indonesian, Bangladeshi and Thai nationals. Jeya said all were expected to pull through.