GLEE ACTOR’S DEATH AN EYE OPENER — PDEA

0

The tragic death of Glee actor, Cory Monteith, 31 years old, who was found dead in his Vancouver hotel because of heroin and alcohol overdose, should be an eye opener for those people who allowed illegal drugs to take over their lives, according to the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA). “Monteith’s untimely demise demonstrates that dangerous drugs have no place in everyone’s life, whether you are a commoner or a famous personality that is being looked up to and an inspiration to others,” said PDEA Director General Undersecretary Arturo Cacdac Jr. He said that there is a prevalence of illegal drug use among members of the local entertainment industry. Some use methamphetamine hydrochloride, or shabu, purportedly to keep them awake so that they can work for long hours, while others who frequent bars and clubs use marijuana and ecstasy, a recreational party drug.

Advertisements
Share.
loading...
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.