
| Marian Rivera |
Following the success of her TV series My Beloved and Tweets for my Sweets, Marian Rivera caps of 2012 with another top-rating primetime drama series Temptation of Wife.
Based on the very popular Korean drama of the same title, Marian says she is quite intent on making her own mark as one of the lead characters even declaring that she has foregone all limi-tations to make sure it becomes one of her most memorable performances.
“Pinaghandaan ko talaga ang Tempta-tion of Wife, lalo na sa magiging bago kong character. Talagang pinag-usapan namin ng director and executive producer namin kung anong approach ang pwedeng gawin. Ang sabi ko I don’t have any limi-tations when it comes to my role. Kung kailangang mag-bathing suit, na di ko naman ginagawa, sabi ko go!” Marian explained.
While her fans might be surprised about her new feisty and daring per-sona, Marian explains it was necessary to give justice to her character—a wife betrayed by her husband and best friend who would return to avenge herself.
“Ito yung soap na ma-sasabi kong kina-limutan ko na ang li-mitations ko. Hindi naman nakaka-takot yung decision ko. Ayaw ko lang talaga nagre-reject. Parang ang dami ko na ring pinagdaanan so sayang din,” she further adds.
It is also natural for Marian to push her acting skills as she is pitted with award-winning actor Dennis Trillo, respected dramatic actress Glaiza de Castro and the newest Kapuso actor Rafael Rosell.
So far she is happy about the good reviews she’s been hearing about the show. This she says, is the driving force to excel more in her craft as an actress.
Apart from her television show, Marian is also looking forward to doing another film and hopes that her movie with Coco Martin begins and finishes next year. She is also scheduled to do a reunion movie with Richard Gutierrez which is also set for release next year. There are also talks of a project with another Kapamilya actor as well as an action flick produced by her boyfriend Dingdong Dantes.
Marian says she is grateful for another busy and productive career and is looking forward and hoping for more blessings in 2013.
She, however, admits that due to their hectic schedules, she and boyfriend Dingdong have less time to spend together. Dingdong is also busy working on his own drama series entitled “Pahiram ng Sandali” with Lorna Tolentino, Christopher de Leon and Max Collins.
“Tawagan na lang kami lagi. Pero natutuwa ako pag dumadalaw siya sa set. Ako hindi ko siya mapuntahan kasi malalayo ang taping nila,” related Marian.
But the celebrity couple makes sure they make time for themselves, as the two left for Las Vegas yesterday, December 6 for a much needed vacation.
Published : Friday January 11, 2013 | Category : showtime | Hits:1051
By : TESSA MAURICIO-ARRIOLA LIFESTYLE AND ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR

With leading man Geoff Eigenmann No matter which way you look at Heart Evangelista these days, there is no doubt that one of the most beautiful faces of Philippine show business is simply happy. Read more
Published : Friday January 11, 2013 | Category : showtime | Hits:666
By : TESSA MAURICIO-ARRIOLA

Meg Imperial sheds her teenybopper image on TV in a bid to be the movie industry’s next sexy star FHM’s December 2012 cover girl in ‘Menor de Edad’ remakeJust as 19-year-old stunner Meg Imperial ended 2012 with a bomb as cover gi... Read more
Published : Friday January 11, 2013 | Category : showtime | Hits:885

Piolo Pascual begins another blessed and busy year Star Magic’s premiere actor Piolo Pascual has a lot to be thankful for as he celebrates his 35th birthday on January 12 and another promising start for the New Year. Read more
Published : Friday January 11, 2013 | Category : showtime | Hits:426

Bong Revilla is the powerful warrior Indio Fresh from the box-office success of his Metro Manila Film Festival entry Si Enteng, Si Agimat at Si Ako, Sen. Bong Revilla Jr. faces 2013 with his biggest showbiz project to date on tel... Read more
Published : Friday January 11, 2013 | Category : showtime | Hits:367

Derek Ramsay is Kidlat Is this the year TV5 will leave behind its no. 3 spot in the network war? The Manny V. Pangilinan media venture hopes so. Read more