• INDIAN SCHOOL HEAD ARRESTED OVER TOXIC MEALS

    0

    PATNA: Police on Wednesday arrested the head of a school in eastern India where 23 children died after eating a free meal laced with a lethal pesticide. The children, aged four to 12, fell ill within minutes of eating the lunch of lentils, potatoes and rice cooked at their primary school in a poverty-stricken village in Bihar state on July 16.

    Share.
    loading...
    Loading...

    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.