• Mike Arroyo asks court to allow him to travel

    0

    FORMER First Gentleman Jose Miguel ‘Mike’ Arroyo have asked permission from the Sandiganbayan’s Fifth Division to travel to Japan and Hong Kong from January 30 to February 8. Arroyo said he travel to Tokyo on January 30 to February 5 and in Hong Kong on February 5 to February 8. His lawyers told the graft court that Arroyo has been previously permitted to travel and has returned and he is “clearly not a flight risk.” Based on the motion, Arroyo will be billeted at the Imperial Hotel Tokyo while in Japan, at the Holiday Inn Golden Mile while in Hong Kong and will be back in Manila on February 8. A hold departure order (HDO) was imposed against Arroyo in connection with a graft charge filed against him, former police chief Jesus Verzosa and several others in connection with the P34.63-million helicopter scam.

    Share.
    loading...
    Loading...

    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.