Mom ‘accidentally’ poisons daughters with silver cleaner

0

Maris Arizo, 19, said she thought she gave her daughters pure drinking water on Friday in Putatan, Muntinlupa City. The liquid turned out to be silver cleaner. Arizo’s one-year-old child was pronounced dead on arrival at the Medical Center Muntinlupa, while her three-year-old child is still under medical treatment at the Philippine General Hospital. Muntinlupa City Police reported on Saturday that a relative, 29-year-old Reyland Dio, placed the poisonous substance in a softdrink bottle that was unlabelled and placed on the floor alongside groceries. Arizo noticed that the children vomited, but she thought this was because of the rambutan they ate prior to the incident. The three-year-old managed to spit the liquid due to its unusual taste, but the other one unfortunately swallowed the chemical. The parents refused to subject their deceased child’s cadaver for autopsy examination.

Share.
.
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.