MORE THAN 200 HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ILOILO SUFFER GAS POISONING

0

More than 200 high school students and teachers of Central Philippine University, believed to be suffering from gas poisoning, were taken to the Iloilo Mission Hospital on Thursday. University priest, Rev. Joniel Howard Gico, on Thursday afternoon said 13 students were confined while 191 others were treated at the hospital’s out patient department. The incident was suspected to have been caused by the freon in the air conditioning of the auditorium where the students were listening to a speech.

Share.
.
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.