MUMBAI: The death toll from the collapse of a residential block in Mumbai rose to 60 on Sunday as rescuers ended their search operation with all the missing accounted for, officials said. The five-story block in the city’s east, home to 22 families and owned by the municipal authority, came crashing down in a mass of rubble at daybreak on Friday. “The toll has now risen to 60 and we have now called off the search for more bodies in the debris,” Mumbai deputy police commissioner said. One person had been arrested over the incident—which marked the latest building disaster to hit the city and surrounding areas—without giving further details. But he said the death toll may rise depending on whether victims in hospital succumb to their injuries.