• No Pinoy casualties

    0

    Malacañang on Saturday said that no Filipino casualties had so far been reported from terrorist attacks in Kuwait, Tunisia, and France.

    Deputy presidential spokesman Abigail Valte said the Department of Foreign Affairs has been coordinating with the embassies in the said countries to check if there were Filipinos affected in the almost simultaneous attacks last Friday.

    “So far, we have not received any report of any Filipino casualty involved in this unfortunate incident,” Valte told government-run Radyo ng Bayan.

    Share.
    loading...
    Loading...

    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.