Odom reportedly progressing after binge-induced coma

0

LOS ANGELES: Lamar Odom, the two-time NBA champion and reality TV star left fighting for life after a brothel binge, continues to improve in a Las Vegas hospital, US media reported on Monday (Tuesday in Manila). The 35-year-old remained in the intensive care unit at Sunrise Hospital with serious medical concerns. But E! News, without citing its source, reported on its website that Odom had shown he could swallow—a sign of neurological function—and had been helped out of bed and into a chair for the first time since he was admitted on Tuesday night. Nye County Sheriff Sharon Wehrly has said officers who responded to an emergency call were told Odom had used cocaine and sexual performance enhancer supplements in a multi-day stay at the brothel.

AFP

Share.
.
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.