PAGE ONE is the privilege card for annual subscribers of The Manila Times newspaper. It entitles the cardholders to discounts and freebies from our various partner hotels and restaurants. The card can be used right away, no need to activate it. However, the card is non-transferrable and valid only for the duration of the subscription.
Mechanics for the Page One Privilege Card:
- The Manila Times is implementing a loyalty program for their newspaper subscribers from June 21, 2017 to November 30, 2017 with the Page One Privilege Card.
- Metro Manila subscribers of The Manila Times newspaper, who avail of the annual subscription worth P6,570 during the promo period, will be eligible to join the promo and will be given the Page One Privilege Card that will entitle them to discounts from the partner merchants.
- To avail of the promo, subscribers need to fill out The Manila Times subscription form available at the head office in Intramuros, Manila, and in events participated in by The Manila Times in Metro Manila. Accomplished forms can be submitted on-site to The Manila Times account executives (at head office or in the event booth) or sent back by courier or fax to 310-5584.
For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made in cash or cheque payable to The Manila Times Publishing Corporation to be collected by authorized collection representative of The Manila Times. Payment can also be deposited at accredited banks of The Manila Times and deposit slip/proof of payment must be forwarded to The Manila Times head office.
- The Manila Times Page One Privilege Card will be sent to subscribers by authorized representative of The Manila Times upon full payment of the annual subscription. The card will be accompanied by the list of partner merchants, the discounts that can be availed of and the full mechanics. Availment of partner merchants offer valid until 31, 2018.
- The Manila Times Page One Privilege Card can be availed of until November 30, 2017 and the discounts from partner establishment can be availed until January 31, 2018 as agreed upon, as stipulated in the Terms & Conditions of Merchant’s Flyers and mechanics.
- Lost Loyalty Card is replaceable with a new one by The Manila Times within fee of P150.00 charge and is subject for the terms and conditions of use.