‘Puto’ downs 3 siblings in Quezon

0

LUCENA CITY: Three children were reported to have exhibited symptoms of food poisoning after eating ‘leche puto.’ Rodulfo Baron, 30, reported to Lucena Police that his children, namely; Randulp Alyster, 9; Ryzelle Ann, 4; and 1-year-old Rhen Avien complained of having a stomach ache after eating the leche puto he brought home on Wednesday afternoon. He immediately brought his children to Mt. Carmel Gen. Hospital. Baron added that the puto he bought has no expiration date on its label. Lucena Police Chief Supt Joel Mendoza said he directed his men to follow up on this incident, reiterating to be more careful in buying foods, fresh or canned, and always check the expiration dates.

Advertisements
Share.
loading...
Loading...

Please follow our commenting guidelines.

Comments are closed.