SEOUL: Recovery operations in South Korea’s ferry disaster resumed on Tuesday after dangerous conditions forced a three-day hiatus, while officials promised counseling for divers traumatized by retrieving children’s bodies from the sunken vessel. Operations at the site off the southern coast, where the 6,825-ton Sewol with 476 people on board sank on April 16, had been suspended since Saturday morning because of strong tidal currents and heavy swells. Improved conditions allowed a team of 16 divers to access the submerged ferry in the early hours of Tuesday morning, but no bodies were recovered, coastguard spokesman Ko Myung-Suk told reporters. The confirmed death toll stood at 275, with 29 still missing. The recovery teams are under intense pressure to retrieve the remaining bodies as soon as possible, and Ko said they would do their best to make up for the lost days. But the grim work is taking its toll on the divers, who are reduced to groping for bodies, most of them schoolchildren, in near-zero visibility.