While this yuletide season hasn’t been nippier than past years, this week had a sudden surge of cooler temperatures with drizzles and rains pouring over the metro since Monday.
And so, just 10 days before the world’s most celebrated holiday—especially so in the Philippines—the opportunity for Filipino fashionistas to wrap up just a little bit like those in wintery cities has come.
* This Holiday season, Uniqlo updates its LifeWear collection including this 2 Way Stole that is clearly a stylish wrap.
* From the runway of London Fashion Week, British brand Joseph brings to Manila stamp of unique personality pieces. Layer with patent leather corsets, fastened oddly over shaved shearling jackets, for example. Or as seen in this photo, go for an oversized cardies matched with ghillies for a true touch of individuality.
* The sweater dress makes a huge comeback this season. When paired with the pussy-bow blouse—another strong holiday trend—this ensemble from SM Woman paired with shoes from Parisian will surely make a warm impression.
* Forever 21’s men’s collection features fall staples that are perfect for everyday wear especially this season—bombers, graphic tees, torn and ripped paint-splashed denim and trenches. The collection is frayed and has distressed styles with small touches of color.
* Dazzle the season in style with a wide array of stainless steel lockets, necklace and other trendy pieces from LockIts Jewelry. The wearer can even create their own fashion by mixing and matching interchangeable pendants and inserts with their Christmas fashion wears.
* Also from Forever 21, the women’s collection is a juxtaposition of soft delicate fabrics and tough elements. Here, slip dresses can be worn alone or layered. As faux fur statement sleek trench coats can be worn with tees.
* Amp a simple garb with a selection from the Burberry Scarf Bar. A complete range of heritage and lightweight scarves made from the finest quality cashmere—renowned for its feather light weight and silky feel—is sometimes all you need.