• Tennis Australia seeks meeting with troubled Tomic

    0

    SYDNEY: Tennis Australia said on Tuesday it will contact troubled star Bernard Tomic in the next week to “clear the air” and hopes to have him back on-side for September’s Davis Cup semifinals. President Steve Healy said TA was concerned about the 22-year-old following his arrest in Miami last week for failing to follow police orders over a raucous penthouse party. It came on the eve of Australia’s ultimately successful Davis Cup quarterfinals tie against Kazakhstan, from which Tomic was dumped after a tirade against Australian tennis administrators following his Wimbledon exit.

    AFP

    Share.
    loading...
    Loading...

    Please follow our commenting guidelines.

    Comments are closed.