LOS ANGELES: A 23-year-old man who accidentally fell into a hot spring at Yellowstone National Park and died, was dissolved in the boiling acidic waters, according to a report made public on Thursday (Friday in Manila). Colin Nathaniel Scott, of Oregon, had gone to the park in Wyoming with his sister last June to “hot pot” or soak in the thermal pools. He slipped and fell in as his sister filmed the accident on her cellphone, according to a report of the incident obtained from park officials by local news channel KULR under a freedom-of-information request. The report said the incident happened on June 7 after Scott and his sister, Sable Scott, went into a very dangerous area with boiling acidic waters that was clearly marked off-limits. “There’s a closure in place to keep people from doing that for their own safety and also to protect the resources because they are very fragile,” Yellowstone’s deputy chief ranger Lorant Veress told KULR. Rescuers found his body inside the pool but were unable to retrieve it because of a lightning storm, according to the report.The next day, the report said, rescuers could find no remains. One of the few pieces of evidence recovered was the victim’s flip-flops.