REELECTED Sen. Cynthia Villar remains the richest member of the Senate with P3.7 billion net worth based on her Statement of Assets Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) for 2018.
The second richest is Sen. Emmanuel “Manny” Pacquiao with P3.005 billion.
Sen. Ralph Recto, the third richest, topped the Senate millionaires’ club with P555 million net worth.
The “poorest” is Sen. Antonio Trillanes 4th with P7.5 million. He is set to end his term in June.
Below are the rest of the senators and their SALNs:
4. Juan Miguel Zubiri with P182 million;
5. Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara with P135 million;
6. Joseph Victor “JV” Ejercito with P132.820 million;
7. Franklin Drilon with P97 million;
8. Sherwin Gatchalian with P96 million;
9. Mary Grace Poe-Llamanzares with P93 million;
10. Richard Gordon with P71 million;
11. Vicente Sotto 3rd with P70 million;
12. Maria Lourdes Nancy Binay with P60 million;
13. Loren Legarda with P56 million;
14. Paolo Benigno “Bam” Aquino 4thwith P45 million;
15. Panfilo “Ping” Lacson with P42 million;
16. Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel 3rd with P28 million;
17. Joel Vilanueva with P26 million;
18. Gregorio “Gringo” Honassan 2nd with P25 million;
19. Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan with P16 million;
20. Ana Theresia “Risa” Hontiveros with P15 million;
21. Francis “Chiz” Escudero with P10 million;
22. Leila de Lima with P7.7 million; and
BERNADETTE E. TAMAYO