THE Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) announced on Friday the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road reblocking activities this weekend.
In an advisory, MMDA said selected roads would undergo reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. on August 30 until 5 a.m. on September 2.
The southbound roads are:
– EDSA corner Bulacan Street to Philam (first lane from center island)
– EDSA Eugenio Lopez–Timog MRT Station Lagarian Creek to Arayat Cubao
– C-5 Road CP Garcia Bridge approach B (innermost lane)
– Taguig City fronting Palar Village 245 M before KM 17+000 (second innermost lane)
– Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village
The northbound roads are:
– A. Bonifacio Avenue near Sgt. Rivera Street (first lane from sidewalk)
– Batasan/San Mateo Road Sapphire/Drive to Presidential Road (first lane from center)
– EDSA Main Avenue to P. Tuazon (first lane from the sidewalk)
The eastbound roads are:
– Quirino Highway, Junji Street to Camilo Oasis (outer lane)
– Elliptical Road before Commonwealth Avenue (fifth lane from outer sidewalk)
The only westbound road to undergo repair is Novaliches General Luis Oriental Tin to Rebisco.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes and avoid the areas where the repairs would be undertaken.