LOS ANGELES: Here is a list of the winners in key categories for the 71st Emmy Awards, which were handed out in Los Angeles on Sunday (Monday in Manila).
“Game of Thrones” wrapped up its run with an Emmy for best drama series — and 12 total for its final season.
“Fleabag” pulled one of the biggest surprises of the night, sweeping the prizes for best comedy, best actress in a comedy, as well as best writing and directing — a major disappointment for perennial winner “Veep” in its last season.
OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES: “Game of Thrones” (HBO)
2. OUTSTANDING COMEDY SERIES: “Fleabag” (Amazon)
3. LEAD ACTOR, DRAMA: Billy Porter, “Pose”
4. LEAD ACTRESS, DRAMA: Jodie Comer, “Killing Eve”
5. LEAD ACTOR, COMEDY: Bill Hader, “Barry”
6. LEAD ACTRESS, COMEDY: Phoebe Waller-Bridge, “Fleabag”
7. SUPPORTING ACTOR, DRAMA: Peter Dinklage, “Game of Thrones”
8. SUPPORTING ACTRESS, DRAMA: Julia Garner, “Ozark”
9. SUPPORTING ACTOR, COMEDY: Tony Shalhoub, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”
10. SUPPORTING ACTRESS, COMEDY: Alex Borstein, “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”
11. OUTSTANDING LIMITED SERIES: “Chernobyl” (HBO)
12. OUTSTANDING TELEVISION MOVIE: “Black Mirror: Bandersnatch” (Netflix)
13. LEAD ACTOR, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE: Jharrel Jerome, “When They See Us”
14. LEAD ACTRESS, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE: Michelle Williams, “Fosse/Verdon”
15. SUPPORTING ACTOR, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE: Ben Whishaw, “A Very English Scandal”
16. SUPPORTING ACTRESS, LIMITED SERIES OR MOVIE: Patricia Arquette, “The Act”