Banks will offer limited services over the weekend as the country observes All Saints’ Day and All Souls’ Day today, November 1, and on Saturday, November 2. Both days had been declared as special non-working holidays.
Tan-led Philippine National Bank (PNB) said, except for selected branches, all its branches would be closed for the holidays.
Open on November 1 are PNB branches at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 (NAIA 1) Departure Area (from 4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.), NAIA 2 Departure Area (6 a.m. to 8 p.m.) and NAIA 3 Arrival Area (4 a.m. to 4 a.m.).
Meanwhile, branches at the NAIA 1 Departure Area (4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.), NAIA 2 Departure Area (6 a.m. to 8 p.m.), NAIA 3 Arrival Area (4 a.m. to 4 a.m.), Manila-Century Park Hotel (10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.), Iloilo-Iznart (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.), Boracay Station 2 (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.), General Santos-KCC Mall (9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.) and Zamboanga-KCC Mall (9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) will be open on November 2.
Security Bank Corp., on the other hand, said all its branches would be closed on November 1.
On November 2, an additional Special Non-Working Day, only Security Bank’s NAIA and NAIA Terminal 3 branches would be opened to serve clients, it added.
For its part, China Banking Corp. will also open selected Metro Manila branches on November 2:
– Cubao-Araneta, Don Antonio (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
– Eastwood City (9 a.m. to 12 noon)
– Commonwealth Avenue, SM Fairview, SM North Edsa, SM North Towers SM Southmall, Trinoma, SM City Bicutan; SM City BF Parañaque, SM City Marikina, SM City Masinag; (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
– Circuit Makati, Roosevelt Avenue and SM Aura Premier (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.); SM Mall of Asia (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
– Fairview Terraces Mall (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Filinvest Corp. City-Commercenter, Greenbelt 1, Greenhills and Pasig-SM Supercenter, SM City San Lazaro, SM City Taytay and SM Megamall (half day).
Meantime, the United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) said all its branches would be closed on November 1.
“UCPB ATMs, including cash deposit machines, internet banking and mobile banking will remain available for clients’ transactions,” it added.
All UCPB regular banking operations will resume on November 4.