Get even skin at twice the speed
Speed up the pace of achieving beauty goals by pairing Kojie.san soap and lotion with each other, better together to reveal lighter and even skin tone as quickly as possible.
Kojie.san soaps and lotions contain Zero Pigment Light technology that zeroes in on dark spots, age spots, scars, melasma and hyperpigmentation. Used individually, the soaps and lotions deliver great results. But when used in combination with each other, they promise better performance - twice as fast. That's because the Kojie.san soaps and lotions are especially formulated to work in tandem to give optimal results.
Start the journey by lathering on either of Kojie.san's popular soaps. The original Kojie.san Skin Lightening Classic Soap keeps high-grade kojic acid but now made more potent with Zero Pigment Light to reveal fairer skin. Kojie.san Skin Lightening HydroMoist Soap contains the same technology, with the addition of HydroMoist formula to target dark spots and even out skin tone while keeping it moisturized for hours.
After showering, take step 2 by using Zero Pigment Light-powered Kojie.san lotions. This doubles the benefits from the latest kojic acid technology. Both also come in a light, non-greasy HydroMoist formulation that's easily absorbed by the skin. The Skin Lightening Body Lotion with HydroMoist deeply moisturizes skin to keep it soft, smooth, and well hydrated for up to 72 hours while the Skin Lightening Body Lotion SPF25 w/ HydroMoist protects skin from harsh environmental factors with its UVA UVB filters.
A whitening trio fo Sue Ramirez
Sue Ramirez has revealed her secret to even-toned skin - Kawaii Whitening Soap.
The latest brand to enter a discerning market, its creator Global Care Cosmetics Corporation believes they are coming at the right time when Filipinas are seeking better and immediate results.
Kawaii Whitening Soap promises to deliver a gentle glow and whiter skin in as early as five days with its triple action whitening ingredients.
The soap is available in four variants - papaya, green papaya, kojic, and glutathione. Proteolytic enzyme papain in papaya is said to be very effective in correcting skin darkening and discoloration. It even removes under-eye dark circles. Kojic, on the other hand, prevents the formation of an amino acid needed to produce melanin, which is a pigment that affects skin color. And glutathione is a master antioxidant that helps promote skin whitening. The soap is also dermatologically tested, Halal certified, and approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
Ramirez, despite being gifted with an already smooth and fair skin, admitted in the brand's virtual launch that she still faces skin issues, particularly uneven skin stone after long sun exposure. She swore that her newfound product was the answer for this particular issue.
"After just a few days of use, I really saw the uneven skin getting back to my normal complexion," the 25-year-old attested.
When it comes to sensitive skin, don't settle for less
Part of an overall healthy lifestyle is skin health, and having complete care for the skin greatly impacts one's personal pursuits and passions in life. Prioritizing skin health also marks a step ahead when nourishing goals and setting up for success.
"Skinvestment" - the action of investing time, money, and effort on skincare routine in order to bring out glowing, healthier skin - is all the more important for people with skin sensitivity who require extra precaution before introducing products in their routine.
When dealing with sensitive skin, it's always important to consider ingredients that are gentle enough for daily use, as it can make or break the skin barrier even more.
Dermatologist-recommended Cetaphil is a brand used by "skinvestors" - people who are into skinvestment - thanks to its wide range of products formulated with gentle yet effective ingredients that are safe to use even on sensitive skin.
With products that cover face and body skin needs, Cetaphil also offers protection against the 5 signs of skin sensitivity, namely, dryness, irritation, roughness, tightness and weakened skin barrier.
The Cetaphil Face line includes:
- Gentle Skin Cleanser - the cult favorite cleanser that's formulated with micellar technology to gently yet effectively remove dirt, makeup, and impurities.
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser - an instant foaming cleanser that softens as it cleans without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance.
- Daily Exfoliating Cleanser - a gentle cleanser that buffs away dry, dull, and dead skin cells for a smoother, brighter look.
- Hydrating Eye Cream-Serum - a powerful but lightweight creamy serum that helps improve and promote skin's natural elasticity and firmness.
- Rich Hydrating Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid - a nighttime cream clinically proven to provide intense hydration for 24 hours without irritating the skin
Meanwhile, Cetaphil Body includes:
- Ultra Gentle Body Wash - a fragrance-free body with hydrating pro Vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera extract.
- Deep Cleansing Bar - a hypoallergenic cleanser that removes skin contaminants including dirt, impurities, pollution and oils.
- Antibacterial Bar - a mild antibacterial non-soap cleansing bar that is suitable for all skin types.
- Moisturizing Lotion - a fast-absorbing lotion that enhances skin's natural moisture, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and replenished.
- Moisturizing Cream - a rich cream that provides 24-hour hydration that instantly hydrates for long-lasting relief that soothes very dry skin.
For optimal result, don't skip sun protection with Cetaphil Sun, a lightweight, dermatologically tested and highly water-resistant face and body sunscreen with SPF 50+ and UVA and UVB protection. Suitable for daily use, it doesn't leave any white cast on the face.
Cetaphil Sun, Face, and Body products are available in Mercury Drug and Watsons stores nationwide and online via official Cetaphil Philippines stores on Lazada and Shopee.