Dear PAO,

My wife and I are currently separated and she has the custody of our 6-year-old daughter. I have learned that she has been maltreating our daughter and is even threatening to kill her. Can I file a protection order on behalf of my daughter?

Premium Subscription
P 80 per month
(billed annually at P 960)
  • Unlimited ad-free access to website articles
  • Access to subscriber exclusive website contents
  • Access to the Digital Edition (up to 3 devices)

Digital + Print
P 830 per month
(billed annually at P 9,960)
  • Ad-free online access
  • Access to the Digital Edition
  • Print copies**
**Not available for delivery outside of the Philippines. Delivery charges may apply to subscribers outside of Metro Manila

(No free trial for this plan)