Dear PAO,

My sister and 10-year-old twin nephews have been suffering emotionally because of the incessant refusal of my brother-in-law, my sister's estranged husband, to provide support, even if he has more than enough means to provide for them. I want to help them by filing a complaint for psychological violence under Section 5(i) of Republic Act 9262. Can I do that? My sister is not sure if she can testify regarding their ordeal.

Premium + Digital Edition

Ad-free access

P 80 per month
(billed annually at P 960)
  • Unlimited ad-free access to website articles
  • Limited offer: Subscribe today and get digital edition access for free (accessible with up to 3 devices)

See details
See details